HP has a new “Instant Ink” plan. You sign up for 50 pages a month for
$3.00, 100 pages for $5.00, etc. They send you a set of ink cartridges to
start with and then whenever you change them the printer communicates that
and they send you new cartridges. The only thing you pay is the monthly
fee. I signed up for it with my new printer. It seems like a really good
deal, comparatively.

Marvin