I am starting up hands-on cave photography classes to various awesome caves.
Contact me if you're interested. You don't need fancy camera gear or even any
gear at all-there is still plenty to learn about techniques and gear,
especially before you start buying anything. Part of these classes is finding
out what equipment works in a cave and what doesn't. Experienced photographers
are welcome, too. This is a great opportunity for us to collaborate and share
knowledge and improve techniques while we do what we love-caving.

You don't need to attend every trip because every trip is an opportunity to
learn something new, plus you get to go caving in beautiful, photogenic caves.
You'll get to practice in-cave techniques and learn basic camera settings,
flash placement, framing, and more. I'll describe my thought process as I setup
a shot. You can ask questions and get real-time feedback as you setup your own
shots. This is an opportunity that I never had when I started, and I want to
help you get a jump start on your photography by sharing what I've learned over
the years.

I have an opportunity to take one or two photographers to a private cave on
September 28, 2019. Note that this is the same time as Robber Baron Open House,
so you can't do both (sorry, this trip was planned before the open house was
announced). This cave happens to be my favorite cave of all time. It is highly
decorated and consistently produces my best cave photos. This is a water cave,
so you will need a wetsuit.

If you are interested in this trip or interested in learning or collaborating
on cave photography, contact me at
benn...@bennettlee.com<mailto:benn...@bennettlee.com> or 210-393-3806.

--Bennett