A huge thank you to everyone that turned out to our Robber Baron Cave
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/114916969202443/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>
open house! We officially had 749 people visit the cave with many more
stopping by to visit the information booths on the surface.

A big thanks goes to our fellow conservation organizations that came out to
share their great work with our visitors. National Speleological Society
Community
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/NatlSpeleo/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>,
Bat Conservation International's Bracken Bat Cave
<https://www.facebook.com/BrackenBatCave/?ref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARAB0K4PRKvt-J12RPcNpx6k0rgnhdDWYAqim4cKEOj84ugvsGMc-2MWWXTkiBK-Dzlq_vpRu_sIDb_J&fref=gs&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>,
Texas Parks and Wildlife
<https://www.facebook.com/texasparksandwildlife/?ref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARCnTPW13FZcFORpGz5MGVDvcUipNbvHlOO4n747DwjChzo8vYeOG9dihQ8zm_Z0TfIkhjteHq0l7yf1&fref=gs&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>,
Bexar Grotto
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/BexarGrotto/?ref=gs&fref=gs&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>
and Alamo Area Texas Master Naturalists
<https://www.facebook.com/alamochapter/?ref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDtCLTRWLc0CRZEivOEfYarf57Sgag_E2FNFhswsWHwVClzSlZyDVwdRzEGf39aypGWFjWHOXKvVYRa&fref=gs&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>
!

TCMA is an all volunteer organization and we are solely funded through our
donors and members. We raised approximately $7k dollars which will make a
significant contribution towards our mission of Cave and Karst Conservation
in Texas. That's nearly 1/3 of our yearly budget!

None of this would have been possible with out the dedication of our
wonderful volunteers. A huge thanks to everyone who volunteered their time.
Folks traveled from as far away as Houston and Austin to help out. Special
recognition goes to Lindsey Adamoski
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=7942048&fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARAmEv4Vi6zJML7_nuYbqbzPxUBIWAgrXr4_PnB5w3MKEVxhv8bRSrIDfGk1BvBHLv_rObeLNYQuMiPP&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>
for spearheading the effort and our preserve managers Mike Harris and Joe
Mitchell
<https://www.facebook.com/joe.mitchell.75491?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARBujg-qFIrtZVzR6Jdq_syjnuJC7a3Sqg-1ogPnL9K2CLhkzmJDWLGYyhT_pCaKtcQ4A1reb3U1va04&dti=46868704142&hc_location=group>
!

Please visit www.TCMACAVES.org
<http://www.TCMACAVES.org/?fbclid=IwAR3WVqncvTmZ5J3E1yX1hDFu9JN6o0MRcOWLhuHjpKG0-9FWBWLYlWUvHR0>
for more information on our organization or to make a donation.

Regards,

Joe
President | Texas Cave Management Association
www.tcmacaves.org