Ladies and Gents, the Texas Cavers Reunion is almost upon us, 10-13 October. As
for the past four years, we will once again be at Paradise Canyon Campground
near Rio Medina, just west of San Antonio. They have a great web site with
directions and a map if you need one. The price is the same also, only $30 for
adults. This gets you camping, the Big Feed, contests, hot tub and sauna,
vendors, mud wrestling, wine tasting, bands, a Parade (“Under the Sea” theme —
wear costumes and bring a float!), beer, socializing, door prizes, reminiscing
over lost companions, and other aspects of the biggest Texas caving party each
year!  There is no cell phone service in the canyon, so we can’t process credit
or debit card payments. Bring cash or checks!  Ice will be available at
Registration, and hot showers are also available, but you’ll need quarters for
that. We still need some volunteers to help set up and tear down various things
over the weekend, so if you have some free time, consider helping out. And
don’t forget to say “thanks” to those who help put on this fabulous production.
See you there a week from Thursday!

Jim “Crash” Kennedy
TCR Chief Getter-Doner

Mobile email from my iPhone