I don't see Scott Harden's name on your list. George Veni probably has
information.

James
________________________________
From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> on behalf of William R.
Elliott <speodes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2019 10:39 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Subject: [Texascavers] New material on The Hall of Texas and Mexico Cavers

Dear Texas Cavers,

Sorry that I won't be at the Texas Caver Reunion this year. However, I just
posted nine additional biographies and obituaries on The Hall of Texas and
Mexico Cavers at http://cavelife.info/hall/hall.htm   Mostly this goes back
through 2007, but some are earlier.

Let's remember the 10th anniversary of these cavers passing away:

Ed Alexander, Dick Beauchamp, Jack Burch and Carl Ponebshek. New material on
them was posted. I must thank Carl Kunath for publishing many obituaries in the
Texas Caver over the years. With help from friends I also found more
information on:

Marcia Cossey Littlestar (need her photo),  Louise Power (got an additional
photo), Thomas Summers, and a recent death, Lee White.

I'm still lacking details on these lost cavers: Chip Carney, George Sevra and
Jerry Cooke. See them listed with a few clues at the bottom of the web page.

I now have digital files of 20 years of the NSS News, all of the AMCS
newsletters except the last three years, and some recent Texas Cavers.  I have
special software that can rapidly search these files for the name of a person,
cave, or area. So, this is useful for several things. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks all,

William R. (Bill) Elliott

speodes...@gmail.com<mailto:speodes...@gmail.com>

573-291-5093 cell