If we were within 200-300 miles we would be there. Few things more satisfying
than volunteer work, especially caving related.
Preston in western KY

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 10:09 AM, Joe & Evelynn<joe-evel...@satx.rr.com>
wrote:   There is a work day scheduled at the Texas Speleology Center next
Saturday, Nov 23 starting at 9:00 am. We are continuing work on preparing the
basement for housing the TSS library and archive. Projects include starting a
wall around the utility area, wiring in new light fixtures and repainting the
walls. Other projects are pending as well.
If you have not been to the TSC, it is located at 14045 North Green Hills Loop,
Austin, TX 78737.
If you have any questions, please let me know. Hope to see you there!
Thanks,Joe mitchelljoemitch...@satx.rr.com