Hummm, Mike Harris, someone does need you.

JC

From: Texascavers <texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com> On Behalf Of Logan
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2019 1:20 PM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] UTG Meeting 11.20.19 7:30pm

Will someone please bring a mike?   It can be very difficult  to hear a lot of
the announcements and especially the speakers who usually face the screen when
presenting.  I've talked to a number of people who have bad hearing like me,
but also others without such problems who still have trouble. There have been
shouts of "speak louder".  A mike is worth a try.
Thanks,
Logan

19/2019 9:27 AM, Underground Texas Grotto wrotea

Greetings Cavers!.

We meet again this coming Wednesday, November 20th at 7:30 pm at The High Road
on Dawson - 700 Dawson Road, Austin, TX 78704, off Barton Springs Road. Please,
no outside food or beverages. They have happy hours from 5-7 pm for $2-$3
beers, otherwise beer is $3-$4 and  ssa burger with fries is $5. Arrive early
to order!

Our featured speaker for the week is UT Grotto member Gabe Montemayor, who is
currently a National Park Service Guide at Carlsbad Caverns. Gabe will explain
what it is like to work with the National Park Service at Carlsbad Caverns,
covering a brief look into the responsibilities, perks, and what being a
National Park Ranger at one of the most visited caves in America entails.

You don't need to be a member of the UT Grotto to attend this presentation -
you can learn how to become a member at the meeting, if that interests you.

You can also learn about upcoming caving opportunities. Several state level
projects have started up again for the season, and you may hear about other
trips you can join locally, throughout Texas, and the world.
Kara Savvas
Underground Texas Grotto
Vice President

***This is an external email - beware links & attachments from unknown
senders***