Cavers,
The karst project at Hill Country SNA kicks off next weekend, February 1st
and 2nd. Be aware that this project is taking the place of the Government
Canyon project this month. We will be doing normal karst project
activities. Our first focus will be surveying and documenting all the
known, unsurveyed caves and documenting and investigating all the known
karst features.

Caver camp will be at the Chapa's Group Camp area close to the southern end
of the park. See the park map at the following link:
https://tpwd.texas.gov/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/pwd_mp_p4507_0115g.pdf
Camping
is available Friday and Saturday nights. We will start organizing at 9:00
in the morning so try to be there by then if you aren't staying overnight.

Be aware that cell service in the SNA is spotty at best.

Marvin Miller
(210) 415-5190