diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:diana.tomch...@utsouthwestern.edu>
(214) 645-6383 (phone)
(214) 645-6353 (fax)

On Feb 2, 2020, at 1:34 PM, Mark Minton
<mmin...@caver.net<mailto:mmin...@caver.net>> wrote:

EXTERNAL MAIL

Reminds me of the time we were invited to a big ranch in west Texas to check
out a cave. The owner said he knew it had to be big because his wife had once
spent all day in there with the ranch foreman. Turned out it was only one room.
Wonder what they did in there all day. Hmmm.

Mark Minton
mmin...@caver.net<mailto:mmin...@caver.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Texascavers [mailto:texascavers-boun...@texascavers.com] On Behalf Of
Nancy Weaver
Sent: Sunday, February 2, 2020 10:44 AM
To: texascavers@texascavers.com
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] cave on ranch near leakey

thanks Andy.  Jill told me that the cave was being privately explored and that
it was purportedly "3 miles long and going”  which made me think, if true, that
cavers would know about it.  She was on the ranch studying golden cheek
warblers as there was habitat.
I’m highly dubious of most claims of 3 mile long caves by ranchers as they
often turn out to be one large room
But you never know .. . .
Nancy

CAUTION: This email originated from outside UTSW. Please be cautious of links
or attachments, and validate the sender's email address before replying.

UT Southwestern

Medical Center

The future of medicine, today.