We just got a newer tribute to Katherine Goodbar, Jim Goodbar's mom, for
The Hall of Texas and Mexico Cavers. Read it at the existing hyperlink in
the Hall, or go there directly at:

http://cavelife.info/hall/KGoodbar.pdf

Thanks, Jim, for writing this wonderful tribute to your mother, a caving
woman from way back. I remember attending a DFW Grotto Christmas party at
your house in 1968, and meeting your mom and you there. That was just after
a AAAS meeting in Dallas, featuring an NSS biology section symposium on
cave animals, where I met a bunch of cave biologists. I was a biology
student and a caver at UT,  and that convinced me to become one of the nerd
clan.

Sincerely,

*William R. (Bill) Elliott*

*speodes...@gmail.com <speodes...@gmail.com>*