just a psa here. Designer scarves do qualify as face coverings for public
purposes. Cloth coverings are what the general public is being asked to wear.
This does not protect the wearer. It prevents infected people from coughing it
all over others. If everyone does it, it helps. This is not the same as
respirator masks, which protect the wearer, and are used by health care
professionals and others dealing directly with covid19 patients prevent
inhaling virus.