For those of you who know him, I just wanted to update you on a health
event for him.  He has been on lock down due to virus since he had a
checkup for the success of a Watchman implanted in his heart to get him off
blood thinners on March 17th.  He also just had his annual physical this
week.  All good all around.  I always call him before leaving work to see
if I need to make a stop or pick up something for dinner.  When I could not
reach him last night, I came straight home and found him in his recliner
breathing roughly - but unresponsive.  He is in Providence Hospital ICU on
a ventilator.  He has had some kind of major stroke event - whether from a
clot from his heart or a seizure we do not know.  He bit his tongue, and
although the usual paralysis on left side as from a stroke, no other normal
stroke symptoms.  They are getting him off sedation to see if they can
remove the tube, and we are waiting on all kind of test results.  I am not
even allowed at the hospital due to virus, so wait at home for call updates
from nurse.  In all our years together, this is the first time I have not
been able to be with him, so this is terribly hard.  If you could keep good
thoughts for him, pray, whatever, we would both appreciate it.  I honestly
do not know if - or how - we will come out of this latest event.  Stay
safe, and go caving when you can.  Mimi Jasek