The New Mexico cheerleading region echoes all that! We’re pulling for you, Jim
– and we’re gonna win!

for the SWR,

Jim Evatt

From: Lindsey Adamoski
Sent: May 14, 2020 10:14 AM
To: Texas Cavers
Subject: Re: [Texascavers] James Jasek newest update

Thanks Mimi! We are so happy to hear this good news!

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 7:26 PM Bill Steele <cwilliamste...@gmail.com> wrote:

  This is good news.

  Bill Steele

  > On May 13, 2020, at 7:17 PM, Mimi Jasek <mjca...@gmail.com> wrote:
  >
  > Well, some really good news!! I had heard something about this from my
daughter after her morning call to Jim, but we were not sure what to think
considering the source?😊 Then hospitalist called right as I was getting to work
and confirmed - Jim’s kidney (creatinine) numbers had hit a plateau and were
going down!! Finally!! Think he may get out of hospital and into rehab by this
weekend! He actually got nurse to help him call me at work @ 4:00 this
afternoon with the news, and he sounded as excited as a kid in a candy store!
Lol Of course, I had to clarify gently he wasn’t coming HOME quite yet, was
going to rehab, but he was just happy anyway. Of course, this news is tempered
with the reality that he can’t go back on blood thinners to prevent another
clot/stroke event or bleed till maybe a month, so he is still in grave danger.
We will take every positive step we can get, though, and lean on all your
prayers and positive thoughts and energy to keep things improving. You are his
return-to-good-health warrior army. No way to ever really thank you. Will
update later in week as he progresses to his next phase. New lockdown
situation, but headed in the right direction. Mimi😊🙏❤️