Mimi,

If you think it might help alleviate Jim going stir crazy, if only for a moment
to get a wry look out of him, suggest that he think about his time in the
hospital like one of those miserable caving trips we've all had where we swear
we'd never do it but love telling war stories about afterward!

Sending you my best always,

George

********************
George  Veni, PhD
Executive Director, National Cave and Karst Research Institute (NCKRI)
and
President, International Union of Speleology (UIS)

NCKRI address (primary)
400-1 Cascades Avenue
Carlsbad, New Mexico 88220 USA
Office: +575-887-5517