Mimi,

You had a tough decision to make but ultimately it comes down to the best
care for Jim and his recovery.  I feel that most of these facilities have a
handle on the COVID-19 situation so Jim should be in good hands. I'm sure
you will be able to visit by phone. Hopefully the desire to go home will
increase his drive for a speedier recovery.

Let us know of you need anything. Keep the faith and keep us posted.

Mike