by owner you mean the owner of the B&B ? A San Marcos fellow who is friends
with a few cavers recently bought that property. He is interested in doing
conservation activities there.

From: "Ben Starr" <b...@benstarr.com>
To: "texascavers" <texascavers@texascavers.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 2:55:28 PM
Subject: [Texascavers] Grapevine Cave - Wimberley

An old caving buddy of mine stumbled across Grapevine Cave via an AirBnB stay
on the ranch, and the owner casually mentioned she might be interested in
gating the cave and restoring limited access. She wants to know who she should
talk to. I'm years out of the loop here, who is the best contact for me to give
to her?