Greetings fellow cavers,
As some of you may know already.. but I have 2 more tests to rule out a diagnosis of something they call "Lewy Bodies Dementia". But I have all of the symptoms. I have known myself that something was not right for quite a while. I was glad to finally get some answers that made sense. My family and friends have been wonderful in their support so far. I hope to soon be making a few bucket list trips. I also am trying to make the conscience effort to be upbeat and positive through it all until such time as I can't.
God bless all my friends and people that care.
I will try to post as much as is possible.
Take care and try to make someone smile and brighten their day and think of me.
Keep the undying spirit of exploration going.
Bill
--
*/This email comes from Bill Bentley/*
*/_caver@caver.net_/*