I’m posting this for my good friend Maureen Handler.

Bill Steele
speleoste...@aol.com

Do you want to live in the heart of TAG? Southern Environmental Technologies is
looking to hire another civil engineer.  I would prefer someone who has just
graduated.  No experience necessary. This job is primarily a field position.
Some travel around TAG will be required.  If you want to work for a caver and
with other cavers, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.

Southern Environmental Technologies specializes in civil and environmental
engineering field services. A significant amount of time is spent outdoors on
various job sites.  If you think you would be a good fit for this position,
send an email to southernenvironmentalt...@gmail.com

Maureen Handler