A “stash of cavers” because people and other cavers are especially
secretive. We keep our cave locations hidden in file drawers and we don’t
widely broadcast caving as a sport or speleology as a science until this
International Year of Caves and Karst. We stash ourselves into crevices and
passages to find out where these holes lead. So that’s my noun for the day.
Linda Starr