Thanks, Carol.
I just went to the website & was able to log in. I can get onto all the pages,
but when I go to the “membership info” line on the “my profile” sidebar it
tries to load my info but keeps reloading and reloading and reloading.

Has anyone tried to get into their membership information via this route? I
think I’ll just make a phone call & renew the old fashioned way. Jacq.

J. LaRue Thomas
jlrtho...@verizon.net