Attention cavers,

There will be a workday at the Texas Speleological Center in Hays County next
Sunday, October 10, all day. We will be replacing 2 by 6-inch decking is needed.

We need to countersink existing nails and screws and cut out rotten 2x6”
decking on the back porch and replacing them with new wood prior to painting.
We will then be painting the deck with stain on both floor and rails.

We will provide saws, pry bars, screw gun, nails and deck screws as needed.
Work clothes, boots and gloves will be necessary.

If you want to help, write me a note.  I will be posting additional details in
the next few days.

Ron

ronralph at Austin.rr.com