Hey y’all, I was just passed this info about a large cat skeleton found by
cavers last year in Virginia. There is now a chance to help this group of cave
& karst scientists get some money to properly conserve and display their find,
by voting for what is *objectively* the coolest artifact out of a list of
“Virginia’s Top 10 Endangered Artifacts.”

This message is a request for you to consider a vote for Petra, an Ice Age
cheetah!

To learn more and cast your vote, visit: https://t.co/uBHZ6mwzW7

Justin Leigh Shaw

jus...@oztotl.net

512-593-CAVE (2283) - mobile voice & text

"we need to start using our collective intelligence in a creative, clear and
coherent manner"
      - John Trudell