On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Michael Lachmann <lachm...@eva.mpg.de>wrote:

> The change for accomplishing what I described below is actually trivial.
> in progs/utils/plugins/plugin-eval.scm plugin-start should be:
>
> (define (plugin-start lan ses)
>   (when (!= lan "scheme")
>     (plugin-set-author lan ses)
>     (setenv "TEXMACS-SESSION-ARG" (get-env "session-arg"))
>     (connection-start lan ses)))
>
> With this, sessions can remember data across relaunch.

Shouldn't pairs be stored including the session language, to allow for
multiple sessions keeping their arguments? Also, I guess this is sort of a
workaround to the fact that <session|...> doesn't have more arguments, and
that this is what should actually be modified. But that's an altogether
different story, of course..