After I redact the personal information, I'm planning to put some of the
legal documents online to share. I might put some sample TeXmacs source
documents with my legal document s style sheet online too. Also I've
created a drop in for bibtex that formats a bibliography via jsonrpc calls
made by a guile program to a modified (pull requests in the future) version
of the BetterBibTeX for Zotero and Juris-M reference manager. It uses CSL
and citeproc to format the bibliography. I'm also creating a way to have it
format the inline or footnote citations,  with ibid and near-note forms
too, using bb's cite as you write http GET interface. I might need to put
that one aside for a few weeks while I work on some law documents. I really
wanted to have it working for those but I can't do two things at once. At
least thebibliography part works. I'll be putting it up on get happy pretty
soon... ( speech-to-text anguish languish) github pretty soon.