Dear Max,

After a quick check (TeXmacs 1.99.11 on Windows 10), I can confirm that there
are some troubles with network drives:

- “Load" and “Save as” file requesters do not work when using a network path
(e.g. “The file //somenetwork/somefile.tm cannot be created“ error message
appears in the status bar when saving) (Btw, slashes instead of the expected
backslashes are used in the error message. I noticed that when saving on the
local filesystem backslashes are used in the status bar).

- Double-clicking  files in a network drive opens  them, can be edited, and
successfully overwritten using “Save” (in this case the status bar reports
“Saved \\somenetwork\somefile.tm”, with backslashes). Can also be saved to the
local filesystem using “Save as” and pointing e.g. to the C: drive.

- Export file requesters: pdf and ps work normally, .pdf and .ps file are
correctly written to the network drive, all other export formats give the same
kind of error as above.

- Autosave works.

Best,
Lorenzo