I've committed the improvement for default Chinese fonts:

https://github.com/texmacs/texmacs/commit/0a02093395be7499097e19f70320b9db35c4c139

For other changes (neither doc nor dic), if it is a fix, I will post the PR
here and describe about the fix.

---- On Sun, 2021-01-17 06:07:34 Darcy Shen via Texmacs-dev
<texmacs-dev@gnu.org> wrote ----

I need one more commit (One Line) to TeXmacs/fonts/font-substitutions.scm for
the default Chinese fonts on macOS.

(I will commit about 12 hours later, need to switch to another city today and
commit using my macOS)

After this commit, I will only commit on the docs and language dictionaries.

---- On Sun, 2021-01-17 05:35:35 TeXmacs <mailto:texm...@lix.polytechnique.fr>
wrote ----

Dear all,

Is there still anyone who wants to advocate (small) urgent changes before
version 2.1?
There remains a bit of time, but I would like to freeze the SVN version soon.

Best wishes, --Joris