Hello,
This maybe a little intense for a first question coming from a
newbie... But I'm not big on beating around the bush. :)
I have My own website that has a dual purpose.

First, I am Autistic and I use it for role play and It's also used as
a TOR exit router.
But here is where You come in, and I hope one of You can help me.

I am trying to create a Mirror for My site with the apache software
with the tomcat server I have so  that I can use IT instead of
depending on The Host provider I have now. I was able to create a
mirror

And I was able to create My own IP address for My Mirror... actually 2

http://209.160.33.8/
AND This One
http://75.126.182.109/

Is there a way You can help Me out? Or direct me to someone who could?
Or is there a way I can do this with trac hacks?

All I want to do is have My OWN site on My Own Server. To Be able to
Log In and Out, do my role play thing, while at the same time assist
others through the Tor Network.

Thanks!!