I too agree with your observations:

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
matter."

*- Mark Twain.
*
I am of the opinion that take the life as it comes
-cnu.pne"
Thanks for guidance.
N.V.Mani

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:55 PM, Srinivasan MS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> *My senior col;league shri Ramamani B  vented his feelings, on one of my *
> *posting  AAADD - KNOW THE SYMPTOMS...*
>
> * *
>
> *our reverned member shri govindan wrote ***
>
> *Human life means not only the state of being alive but also one's journey
> through life. We believe that life, death, and nature are closely connected
> with one another
> *
>
> *Rev. Dr P Vyasamoorthy, Society for Serving seniors stated
>
> "Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
> matter." - Mark Twain
>
> *
> *I am of the opinion that take the life as it comes.  The almighty has
> kept us alive with some specific motive and the departed loved ones always
> guide us invincibly.  My conscious was pinching me for having posted the
> article fully experienced such things in life around me, and I should give
> some thing befitting to senior citizens. Hope I have done a little to my
> senior colleagues *
> *cnu.pne*
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/thatha_patty?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to