Some anecdotes about Albert Einstein.... .. honored by Time magazine as the Man 
of the Century.

One day during a speaking tour, Albert Einstein's driver, who often sat at the 
back of the hall during his lectures, remarked that he could probably give the 
lecture himself, having heard it so many times. Sure enough, at the next stop 
on the tour, Einstein and the driver switched places, with Einstein sitting at 
the back in his driver's uniform.Having delivered a flawless lecture, the 
driver was asked a difficult question by a member of the audience. "Well, the 
answer to that question isquite simple," he casually replied. "I bet my driver, 
sitting up at the back there, could answer it..."

========= ========= ========= ========= ========= 

Albert Einstein's wife often suggested that he dress more professionally, when 
he headed off to work.
 "Why should I?" he would invariably argue.Everyone knows me there." When the 
time came for Einstein to attend his first major conference, she begged him to 
dress up a bit. "Why should I?"said Einstein. "No one knows me there

============ ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= 

Albert Einstein was often asked to explain the general theory of relativity." 
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour," he once 
declared. "Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. 
That's relativity!"

========= ========= ========= ========= ========= 

When Albert Einstein was working in Princeton university, one day he was going 
back home he forgot his home address. The driver of the cab did not recognise 
him. Einstein asked the driver if he knows Einstein's home. The driver said 
"Who does not know Einstein's address? Everyone in
 Princeton knows.Do you want to meet him?". Einstein replied "I am Einstein. I 
forgot my home address, can you take me there? "The driver reached him to his 
home and did not even collect his fare from him .

Einstein was once traveling from Princeton on a train when the conductor came 
down the aisle, punching the tickets of every passenger. When he came to 
Einstein, Einstein reached in his vest pocket. He couldn't find his ticket, so 
he reached in his trouser pockets. It wasn't there, so he looked in his 
briefcase but couldn't find it. Then he looked in the seat beside him. He still 
couldn't find it.The conductor said, 'Dr. Einstein, I know who you are. We all 
know who you are. I'm sure you bought a ticket. Don't worry about it.'Einstein 
nodded appreciatively. The conductor continued down the aisle punching tickets. 
As he was ready to move to the next car, he turned around and saw the great 
physicist
 down on his hands and knees looking under his seat for his ticket.The 
conductor rushed back and said, 'Dr. Einstein, Dr. Einstein, don'tworry, I know 
who you are. No problem. You don't need a ticket. I'm sure you bought 
one.'Einstein looked at him and said, 'Young man, I too, know who I am. What I 
don't know is where I'm going.''

Reply via email to