>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 
>I wish I could be like this...
> 
>Read this
>
>LET IT REALLY SINK IN... 
>
>THEN CHOOSE  .
> 
> 
> 
>John is the kind of guy you love to hate. He is always in a good mood and 
>always 
>has something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he 
>would reply, 'If I were any better, I would be twins!'
> 
> 
>He was a natural motivator.
> 
> 
>If an employee was having a bad day, John was there telling the employee how 
>to 
>look on the positive side of the situation.
> 
> 
>Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up and said 
>to him, 
>'I don't get it!'
> 
> 
>'You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?'
> 
> 
>He replied, 'Each morning I wake up and say to myself, you have two choices 
>today. You can choose to be in a good mood or...you can choose to be in a bad 
>mood, I choose to be in a good mood.'
> 
> 
>Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or...I can choose 
>to learn from it. I choose to learn from it.
> 
> 
>Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their 
>complaining or...I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the 
>positive side of life...
> 
> 
>'Yeah, right, it's not that easy,' I protested.
> 
> 
>'Yes, it is,' he said. 'Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the 
>junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You 
>choose how people affect your mood.
> 
> 
>You choose to be in a good mood or bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice 
>how you live your life.'
> 
> 
>I reflected on what he said...Soon hereafter, I left the Tower Industry to 
>start 
>my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made a 
>choice about life instead of reacting to it.
> 
> 
>Several years later, I heard that he was involved in a serious accident, 
>falling 
>some 60 feet from a communications tower.
> 
> 
>After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, he was released from 
>the 
>hospital with rods placed in his back.
> 
> 
>I saw him about six months after the accident.
> 
> 
>When I asked him how he was, he replied, 'If I were any better, I'd be 
>twins...Wanna see my scars?'
> 
> 
>I declined to see his wounds, but I did ask him what had gone through his mind 
>as the accident took place.
> 
> 
>'The first thing that went through my mind was the well-being of my soon-to-be 
>born daughter,' he replied. 'Then, as I lay on the ground, I remembered that I 
>had two choices: I could choose to live or...I could choose to die. I chose to 
>live.'
> 
> 
>'Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?' I asked.
> 
> 
>He continued, '...the paramedics were great.
> 
> 
>They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the 
>ER and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got 
>really scared. In their eyes, I read 'he's a dead man'. I knew I needed to 
>take 
>action.'
> 
> 
>'What did you do?' I asked.
> 
> 
>'Well, there was a big burly nurse shouting questions at me,' said John. 'She 
>asked if I was allergic to anything 'Yes, I replied.' The doctors and nurses 
>stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, 
>'Gravity''
> 
> 
>Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live...Operate on me as if 
>I 
>am alive, not dead.'
> 
> 
>He lived, thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing 
>attitude...I learned from him that every day we have the choice to live fully.
> 
> 
>Attitude, after all, is everything.
> 
> 
>Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. 
>Each day has enough trouble of its own.' Matthew 6:34  
> 
>You have two choices now:
> 
>01. Delete this
> 
> 
>02. Forward it to the people you care about.
> 
>You know the choice I made...
>
>
>
> 

Reply via email to