Dear Members,

We wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous Deepavali.

We are among those who enjoy reading the contributions of members more than
submit some ourselves. If anything, occasionally I post one in my blog:
vvsundaram.blogspot.com - like I covered our last-month visit to Honolulu:
"Honeymoon at 70 in Hawaii".

My wife, Lalitha, and I divide our time shuttling between Phoenix (Arizona)
and Santa Clara (California) while meeting our minimum-stay requirements as
Green Card holders, and Bangalore where we have settled down on retirement
after decades of service in Delhi.

We will be delighted to meet fellow members residing in a given area. We
will have the privilege of meeting people from three centres - Bangalore,
Phoenix and Santa Clara - depending on where we are at that point in time.

Regards.

V.V. Sundaram
Lalitha Sundaram