*When many people attempt to solve a problem, they make the mistake of
placing an emphasis on either the problem or solution. *

* *

*To properly solve problems, it is very important to make sure you take the
right approach.*

* *

*The approach you use for a problem is often connected to the solution. *

* *

*The first thing you should be familiar with is an entry point. As the name
implies, the entry point is the part of the problem that you will first want
to focus on.*
**
*Missing Husband*
 *A lady went to the **police station** to file a report for her missing
Husband:*

*Lady*: I lost my Husband
*Inspector:* What is his height?
Lady: I never noticed
Inspector: Slim or healthy?
Lady: Not slim can be healthy
Inspector: Colour of eyes?
Lady: Never noticed
Inspector: Colour of hair?
Lady: Changes according to season
Inspector: What was he wearing?
Lady: suit/casuals I don’t remember exactly
Inspector: Was somebody with him ?????????

Lady: Yes my Labrador dog, Calvin, tied with a golden chain, height 30
inches, healthy, blue eyes, blackish brown hair, his left foot  thumb nail
is slightly broken, he never barks, wearing a golden belt studded with blue
balls, he likes non veg food, we eat together, we jog together…. And the
lady started crying…..

*Inspector: Let’s search for the dog first!!!!!!!*