An old one, but so very relevant at the beginning of a New Year.........























Prayer! 

Specially edited For Sr. Citizens







Lord, You know that I am growing older.  

Keep me from becoming talkative and possessed with the idea that I must express 
myself on every subject.  


Release me from the craving to straighten out everyone's affairs.  

Keep me from the recital of endless detail.Give me wings to get to the point.  

Seal my lips when I am inclined to tell of my aches and pains. They are 
increasing with the years and my love to speak of them grows sweeter as time 
goes by.  

Teach me the glorious lesson that occasionally I may be wrong.  

Make me thoughtful but not nosy; helpful but not bossy.Make me realise not to 
show off that I know everything
 
With my vast store of wisdom and experience, it does seem a pity not to use it 
all. But you know Lord,

I want a few friends at the end ! 









                                          

Reply via email to