--
 Janaki Ramanan
Ph: +91-44-25306822; Fax:+91-44-25306558, Visit us at

Disclaimer: This e-mail message contains confidential information
and/or legally privileged and is intended only for the use of the
addressed person. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking
of any action in reliance on the contents of this e-mail by any other
person is strictly prohibited. If you believe that this e-mail message
has been sent to you by error, please notify the sender by reply via
e-mail and then delete this message from your system. You should
advise immediately if you (or your employer) do not consent to
Internet e-mail for this kind of message. Internet E-mail messages may
be subject to delays, non-delivery and unauthorized alterations and we
shall not be responsible for the consequence(s) in such event(s). All
reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are
present in this E-mail. We cannot accept responsibility for loss or
damage arising from the use of this E-mail or attachments and
recommend that you
 subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.