BUSINESS IS BUSINESSSubject: FW: Black Bra's....

To: pammal...@gmail.com

--- On *Wed, 7/18/12, K SURYAKUMAR, KVB, KARUR <suryakum...@kvbmail.com>*wrote:

From: K SURYAKUMAR, KVB, KARUR <suryakum...@kvbmail.com>
Subject: FW: Black Bra's....
To: "Hariprasad" <hari_ja...@yahoo.com>, "Parthan_08@Yahoo. Com" <
parthan...@yahoo.com>, "Ravi Chandran" <brcim...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2012, 1:13 PM

 ------------------------------

*From:* VIJAYAKUMAR S. [mailto:vijayakum...@kvbmail.com]
*Sent:* 18 July 2012 18:27
*To:* VIJAYAKUMAR S.
*Cc:* SUBRAMANIAN R.; RADEESH T R.; SURYAKUMAR K.; VENKATACHALAPATHY. M;
SUNDARAPANDIAN S. ; MOHANDASS SELVAKUMAR N.; VETRICHELVAN L.; MANIVANNAN S.

*Subject:* Fw: Fwd: Black Bra's....

The Business deal

[image: Description: Description:
cid:1.839768085@web111714.mail..gq1.yahoo.com]

A Chinese guy goes to a Jew to buy black bras, size 38.

The Jew, known for his skills as a businessman, says that black bras are
rare and that he is finding it very difficult to buy them from his
suppliers. Therefore he has to charge $50..00 for them.

The Chinese guy buys 25 pairs.

He returns a few days later and this time orders fifty.

The Jew tells him that they have become even harder to get *and* charges
him $60.00 each.

The Chinese guy returns a month later and buys the Jew’s remaining stock of
50, and this time for $75.00 each.

The Jew is somewhat puzzled by the large demand for black size 38 bras and
asks the Chinese guy, "...please tell me - What do you do with all these
black bras?"

The Chinese guy answers: "I cut them in half and sell them as skull caps to
you Jews for $200.00 each."

*[image: Description: Description:
cid:2.839768085@web111714.mail.gq1.yahoo.com] *

*"Business  is  Business"*