Useful info!

Forwarded as received.

Water before bedtime

About 90% of heart attacks occur early in the morning and it can be minimized
if one

takes a glass or two of water NOT grog or beer before retiring in the evening.

I knew water is important but I never knew about the special times to drink it.

Did you??  Drinking water at the correct time Maximizes its effectiveness on
the Human body:

1 glasses of water after waking up - helps activate internal organs

1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal - helps digestion

1 glass of water before taking a bath - helps lower blood pressure

1 glass of water before going to bed - avoids stroke or heart attack

Please pass this to the people you care about.......

Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!