One day a priest was playing baseball. A nun was cheerleading near first
base. The priest was up to bat. The pitcher threw the ball. The priest
swung, missed, and said, "Dammit! I missed!"

"Don't you say that mister or God will strike you with a bolt of
lightning," the nun said.

Again the pitcher threw the ball. The priest swung, missed, and said,
"Dammit! I missed!"

"If you say that one more time mister, God will strike you with a bolt of
lightning," the nun said.

Once again the pitcher threw the ball. The priest swung, missed, and said,
"Dammit! I missed!"

A bolt of lightning strikes the nun and God says, "Dammit! I missed!"

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to