Some are repeats, but still enjoy!!

 *Political Aphorisms*



*If God wanted us to vote, he would have given us candidates.*

~Jay Leno~



*The problem with political jokes is they get elected.*

~Henry Cate, VII~



*We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office*

~Aesop~



*If we got one-tenth of what was promised to us in these State of the Union
speeches, there wouldn't be any inducement to go to heaven.*

~Will Rogers~





*Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even
where there is no river.*

~Nikita Khrushchev~



*When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it.*

~Clarence Darrow~



*Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your
opponents will do it for you.*

~Author unknown~



*Politicians are people who, when they see light at the end of the tunnel,
go out and buy some more tunnel.*

~John Quinton~



*Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign
funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other.*

~Oscar Ameringer~



*I offer my opponents a bargain: if they will stop telling lies about us, I
will stop telling the truth about them.*

~Adlai Stevenson,  1952~



*A politician is a fellow who will lay down your life for his country.*

~ Tex Guinan~



*I have come to the conclusion that politics is too serious a matter to be
left to the politicians.*

~Charles de Gaulle~



*Instead of giving a politician the keys to the city, it might be better to
change the locks.*

~Doug Larson~





*There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on
Congressmen.*

~Will Rogers~



There is no difference between the political
​​
leaders and the religious
​ ​
leaders

. If you do not believe the stupidities they say, they are sure to treat us
as their biggest enemies and destroy you.

~Leons Augustin~

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to