---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: p.v. narayanan
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Fwd: FOUR GUYS AT AN INTERVIEW....

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: lini rao Date: Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:22 AM
Subject: Fw: Fwd: FOUR GUYS AT AN INTERVIEW....
To: "p.v. narayanan"

*From:* ramanujam kishore <rbksee...@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Monday, November 14, 2011 12:25 AM
*To:* undisclosed-recipients:
*Subject:* Fwd: FOUR GUYS AT AN INTERVIEW....

*A*

*n Office Manager at Wal-Mart was given the task of hiring an individual to
fill a job opening.After sorting through a stack of resumes he found four
people who were equally qualified -- an American, a Russian, an
Australian and a Gujarati from India. He decided to call the four in and
ask them only one question.  Their answer would determine which of them
would get the job.*

*The day came and as the four sat around the conference room table the
interviewer asked, "What is the fastest thing you know?"Dave, the American,
replied, "A **THOUGHT**.  It just pops into your head.  There's no warning
that it's on the way; it's just there.  A thought is the fastest thing I
know of."*

*"That's very good!" replied the interviewer."And now you sir?" he asked
Vladimir, the Russian.   "Hmm.... let me see.  A blink!  It comes and goes
and you don't know that it ever happened.  **A BLINK*

* is the fastest thing I know." "Excellent!" said the interviewer.  "The
blink of  an eye, that's a very popular cliché for speed."*

*He then turned to George, the Australian who was contemplating his reply.
 "Well, out at my dad's ranch, you step out of the house and on the wall
there's a light switch.  When you flip that switch, way out across the
pasture the light in the barn comes on.  Yep, Turning on a* *LIGHT *
*is the fastest thing I can think of." *

*The  interviewer was very impressed with the third answer and thought he
had found his man. "It's hard to beat the speed of light" he said. Turning
to Patel, the Guy from India, the fourth and final man, the interviewer
posed the same question. Patel replied, "Apter herring da 3 prebius ansers
sir, et's obius to me dat the fastest thing is **DIARRHEA."*

*"WHAT!?" said the interviewer, stunned by the response. The others were
 already giggling in their seats... *

*"Oh, I can expleyn sir," said Patel**.  *
*"You see, sir, da ader day my tummy was pheeling bad and so I run so fast
to the baatrum,, but before I could **THINK**, **BLINK**, or **TURN ON THE
LIGHT*

*, I alredi done it !" Patel is now the new "Greeter" at Wal-Mart*

--
P.V.NARAYANAN