It is a great loss to the "thatha_patty" group which was nurtured and
abrought up by
several enthusiastic members including the great Mrs. Lalita Subramaniam.
We
are reallly missing her in our group.   When I got acquainted with her few
years back
I wanted to meet her personally when I was in Chennai but somehow she was
not
available on the phone.  Later on when i spoke she told me that she had been
undergoing treatment  and we were sure she would come back to normal health
soon.  Even last year the way she wrote I understood that she has been
completely
cured of all health problems and was very much in good health.     We (I
and my wife)
wanted to meet her personally during our trip to Chennai but the news of
this sudden
death has shattered our hopes.   We wish the departed SOUL everlasting
PEACE.We
wish to convey our heartfelt condolences to Mr. Subramaniam and other
members of
the family on this great and irreparable loss.

NRV Narayanan and Saraswathi (Bangalore)