One day some friends dropped in on a Sindhi couple, without warning, for a cup
of tea. The wife pulled the husband aside and said, "There's no sugar in the
house, how can I serve tea?", The husband winked at her and said, "Make tea
without sugar for all, leave the rest to me.", As soon as the tea was served
the husband says to the guests, "Let's play a game of chance. One cup of tea
has no sugar, who ever gets it will take us all for dinner tonight.", The
result? All guests claimed they had never tasted such sweet tea! 😆
Sent from my iPhone