U all might be quite familiar with  vedic texts but they do have a unique way
of presenting life and it's issues regards jayashree venkatraman

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.-------- Original message --------From:
Kauai's Hindu Monastery <kauai_hindu_monast...@jhindu.org> Date: 28/03/2018
17:02  (GMT+05:30) To: srika4451 <srika4...@yahoo.com> Subject: Vedic Verses
for 3/28/18

img { max-width:100% !important;height:auto !important;}Arise! The breath of
life again has reached us. Darkness has fled and light is fast approaching. She
leaves a pathway for the Sun to travel. We have arrived where life will again
continue. Rig Veda I, 113, 16 With the reins of speech the priest, ...  Vedic
VersesA daily collection of verses from the Vedas, Hinduism's revealed
scriptureVedic Verses for 3/28/18 Arise! The breath of life again has reached
us. Darkness has fled and light is fast approaching. She leaves a pathway for
the Sun to travel. We have arrived where life will again continue.Rig Veda I,
113, 16With the reins of speech the priest, uttering praises, drives onward,
steering their course, the shining Dawns. Shine then today, O generous Dawn,
for your singer! Convey to us the gift of life and children!Rig Veda I, 113,
17To the mortal who honors them these ascending Dawns impart both wealth of
cattle and hero sons. May the same accrue to the sacrificer (renunciate), giver
of horses, when swift as the wind the gifts have been summoned by song!Rig Veda
I, 113, 18Mother of Gods and brightness of the Godhead, token of sacrifice,
shine forth on high. Rise up and look upon our prayers with favor. Bless us
among people, Dawn ever desired!Rig Veda I, 113, 19Whatever wondrous gift the
Dawns convey as blessing to the offerer who shows himself zealous in worship,
that may Mitra and Varuna grant to us, and Aditi, the Sacred River, Earth, and
Heaven!Rig Veda I, 113, 20

 • Email to a friend •

Click for details on Satguru Bodhinatha Veylanswami's next mission.These daily
verses are drawn from the Rig, Yajur, Sama and Atharva Vedas, Hinduism's
revealed scriptures, which are 6,000 to 8,000 years old. Many of the verses are
from the book The Vedic Experience, by Raimundo Panikkar, available at our
Minimela online store.Learn about Himalayan Academy study programsConnect with
us on FacebookFollow us on TwitterDonate to support our online
publicationsReuse and Copyright InformationMore information on Kauai's Hindu
Monastery, the source of this e-mailToday at Kauai Aadheenam, the monastery's
daily blog

Safely Unsubscribe •
Archives • Preferences • Contact • Subscribe
  • Privacy

Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC • 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123 •
Sudbury, MA 01776, USA