I went through your article on our civilization with the deluge and
Messapotamia region and detailed research on historical evidences etc.  This is
a great research work of identifying, co-relating various words such as copper,
gods, kingdoms, rivers and cities in both the countries.

I agree that our Tamil literature from the time of Agasthyamuni and later
period only could give us guidance to proceed.  Agasthyamuni had written songs
on Murugan which were available only through palm leaves some of which were
popularised by Murugadas. We have limitation in finding back records earlier to
that era.

Another language which existed in the South India and also called the Mother of
all Indian Languages is Sanskrit which has Devanagari script and which was also
called the language of Devas was mainly used in our vedas, puranas, and
continued through recitation for generations and also considered as more than
four to five thousand years old. I feel these two languages existed in India
almost simultaneously- one used by the common folk and the other used in
puranas and vedas continued to live through recitation and kept in memory.
Adisankara through his various treatises and stotras, commentaries, etc. has
done great service to the society and
the common man in his endeavour to
put the Hindu Religion back to its health through simple Sanskrit.

I am thankful to you for your valuable research and conclusions.

Yours sincerely,
N R.V.Narayanan