===========================================================================================================================================================

This is the nature of the God of Spinoza:
[image: Click here to join World Malayali Club]
<https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/worldmalayaliclub/info>

*God would have said:*

*"Stop praying and giving yourselves blows on your chests, what I want you
to do is to go out into the world to enjoy your life.*
*I want you to enjoy, you sing, have fun and enjoy everything I've done for
you.*
*Stop going to those gloomy, dark and cold temples that you built yourself
and that you call my home.*
*My house is in the mountains, in the forests, the rivers, the lakes, the
beaches. *
*That's where I live and express all my love for you.*
*Stop blaming me for your miserable life; I never told you that you were a
sinner.*
*Stop being so scared. I do not judge you, nor criticize you, nor ever is
angry with you, nothing bothers me,** I am pure love.*
*Stop asking me forgiveness, there's nothing to forgive. If I made you...
I  filled you with passions, limitations, pleasures, *
*feelings, needs, inconsistencies... of free will, how can I blame you if
you do or say something out of that what I put in you?*
*How can I punish you for being as you are, if I'm the one who made you? *
*Do you think I could create a place to burn all my children who misbehave,
for the rest of eternity?*

*What kind of God can do that?*

*Forget about any kind of commandments, of any kind of laws; *
*those are wiles to manipulate you, and only to create guilt in you.*
*Respect your peers and don't do to others what you don't want for you. *
*The only thing I ask is that you pay attention in your life, **that your
alert status is your guide. *
*This life is the only thing there is, here and now and the only thing you
need.*
*I have made you absolutely free, there are no prizes or punishments, there
are no sins or virtues, *
*no one carries a marker, no one carries a record.*

*You are absolutely free to create in your life a heaven or hell.*
*I couldn't tell you if there's anything after this life, but I can give
you a tip. *
*Live as if there wasn't.*

*As if this was your only chance to enjoy, to love, to exist.*
*So, if there is nothing, then you will have enjoyed the opportunity I gave
you. *
*And if there is, be sure that I will not ask you if you behaved well or
not, I will ask you.*
*Did you like it?... did you have fun ?..What did you enjoy the most? What
did you learn?...*

*Stop believing in me; believe is to assume, guess, imagine. I don't want
you to believe in me,*
*I want you to feel me when you kiss your beloved when you play with your
little girl *
*when you love your dog when you bathe in the sea.*

*Stop praising me. *
*What kind of egotistical God do you think I am?*

*I'm bored of your praise, I'm fed up with thanks. Do you feel grateful? *
*Prove it taking care of yourself, your health, your relationships, the
world around you. *
*Do you feel overwhelmed?... Express your joy! That's  the way to praise
me.*
*The only thing sure is that you are here, that you are alive, that this
world is full of wonders.*

*What do you need more miracles for?*
*Why so many explanations?*
*Don't look for me outside, you won't find me. *
*Find me inside... there I'm beating in you."*

*Baruch De Spinoza*

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/CAB-k0A77voXzWF5OOCT5C8yLnWmwTh8s2jKPWELVKG89M9CPDg%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to