Dear Sri Vaidyanathan,

It is a great privilege for us to greet you on the occasion of your 80th
Birthday falling on 11.4.2020.

God had been very kind to create friendship between your family and us when
we had the opportunity to.stay in the same building during our service in
Pune and from 1990s to this day a lot of changes have taken place both in
your family and ours.   All the more we are happy because we have been
continuing our friendship through internet and what's up.

On this great occasion we send our greetings to wish you good health,
happiness and long life.   Your association with Kanchi periyaval forum is
a big and a happy change.  While you chose to settle down in Coimbatore and
we chose Bangalore, the friendship continues.  May God Almighty shower on
you and your family in abundant measure good health, happiness and long
life. We also  similarly wish your children Vibha and Swathi and their
respective families good health, happiness and prosperity.  Our enquiries
to Mrs. Bhanu Vaidyanathan.

Yours sincerely,

N R V Narayanan & Saraswathi