*A neighbor could not be seen for many days. I thought he may not be alive. 
Fearing this, I went to his house today.*

*I was shocked to see a plaster on his left leg.I asked, *When did it happen? 
Where have you fallen?*

*To this, he replied 'softly' with a mysterious smile, *Don't take tension, I 
have nothing.  There was no need to go somewhere in the lock-down for 21 days, 
so while returning from office, I got my leg plastered for 21 days.  Otherwise, 
the wife would break the back by getting all her domestic work done by me.  And 
now, with the Grace of Almighty God, these days I am resting happily.*

I said...You are a very stupid and a selfish neighbor. Couldn't you tell me 
this idea before..?
😟🤔😢🤔😢

Sent from my iPhone

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Thatha_Patty" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/thatha_patty/E0D56C72-5F86-4ECC-A39A-3D9141BFC1D7%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to