pranam
       G has a basis and connected to history too; YADAVAS HAD 3 DIVISIONS
OF nARAYANI SENA OF kRISHNA TOTALLY IN WHICH vRISHI OF sAYAKI AND NEUTRAL
bALARAMAS ARE THERE. End of Mahabharata war had lot of impacts as the
outsiders participated in the war when returning back had the migrations to
Greek and Iran and Iraq Russia China etc who many millennials later
remained in different names there or returned back with a different names
and scriptures; the words Yayati Yadu etc (starting in "Y") has a history
behind. The mahabhartaham narrated thus:

*The Mahabharata  Book 5: Udyoga Parva  Kisari Mohan Ganguli, tr.  SECTION
XIX "Vaisampayana said, *

*     NARAYANI SENA      *Narayani Sena, the army of Lord Krishna is called
as the supreme Sena of all time. They were the basic threat to the rival
kingdoms. Fearing Narayani Sena, many Kings didn’t try fighting against
Dwaraka. But Dwaraka sorted most of the threats through Krishna’s politics
and talents. Using Narayani Sena, the Yadavas extended their empire to most
of India. The total strength of Narayani Sena was around 10, 00,000
warriors. The Sena includes Krishna’s 18,000 brothers and cousins.  The
Sena had 7 Athirathas and 7 Maharathas. The 7 Athirathas were:  { §  Lord
Krishna.}  A  (Pandavas)

{  §  Lord Balram.  §  Samba.§  Ahuka.  §  Charudeshna.    Chakradeva,
Brother of Charudeshna.} (neutral)

§  Satyaki.(Pandavas) ;Of these great warriors, when Narayani Sena was
fighting for Kauravas, only Kritavarman and his army unit fought for the
Kauravas. Satyaki fought for the Pandavas. The rest of the Athirathas and
Maharathas were withheld from the Kurukshetra war on the advice of Balram
and Krishna.

*PANDAVA’S ARMY    *In the Kurukshetra war, the Kauravas took all the
inferior Kings and kingdoms to his side with the help of tricks by Saguni
and the fear the Kings had on Bhishma’s combat skills. As a moral support,
few Kingdoms provided troops or logistical support to the Pandavas. So,
it’s said fewer than the fewer fought for the Pandavas. Pandavas’ army had
7 Akshauhinis.

§  Satyaki of the Vrishni Chief(Yadava) - 1 Akshauhini

§  Gatothkach, Son of Bhīma - 1 Akshauhini

§  Dhrishtaketu <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhrishtaketu>, King of Chedi
- 1 Akshauhini

§  Sahadev <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahadeva_of_Magadha>, son of
Jarasandh <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarasandh> (Magadh)- 1 Akshauhini

§  Dhrupad with his sons - 1 Akshauhini

§  Virata <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virata> , King of Matsya - 1
Akshauhini

§  Pandya, Chola, Kekaya and other allies – 1 Akshauhini

The Pandavas chose Dhrishtadyumna as their Commander-in-Chief.
Dhrishtadyumna was the supreme commander of the Pandavas army for the 18
days of war. The Pandavas army had 1, 530,900 soldiers which comprised:

§  1, 53,090 Chariots.

§  1, 53, 090 elephants

§  4, 59, 270 Cavalry

§  7, 65, 450 Infantry

*KAURAVAS’ ARMY*   The Kauravas had 11 Akshauhinis formed by Hastinapur in
alliance with its tribes, its allies and Narayani Sena from Dwaraka. The
generals of the 11 Akshauhini were:

§  Bhagadatta, the veteran - 1 Akshauhini

§  Shalya, Madra King - 1 Akshauhini

§  Nila, Mahishmati King - 1 Akshauhini (from south)

§  Kritavarma (Yadava’s Narayani Sena) - 1 Akshauhini

§  Jayadratha, Sindhu King - 1 Akshauhini

§  Sudakshina, Kambhoja King - 1 Akshauhini (had Yavanas & Sakas in his
troops)

§  Vinda and Anuvinda (from Avanti) - 1 Akshauhini

§  King Srutayudha, Kalinga Forces - 1 Akshauhini

§  Saguni, Gandhara King - 1 Akshauhini

§  Susharma, Trigata King - 1 Akshauhini

§  Kurus and other Allies - 1 Akshauhini

The Kauravas army had 2, 405,700 soldiers which comprised:

§  2, 40,570 Chariots.

§  2, 40,570 Elephants.

§  7, 21,710 Cavalry.

§  1, 202,850 Infantry.