Mr G Pranam
  You  are writing as std 1 or std "N" is different; you write and we add
up more and data provided at least, I wish shall discuss with 0 to n value;
you may read you may not read; but you shall cultivate a good spirit to
share the pages; if you write on my lines in a normal fashion, I agree or
appreciate or add some thing more for discussion. You do not write as only
one; N members write and read and express.  And as I was telling you pl do
not repeat twice thrice and past and some questions which N members may
differ from. So you have to think before you know whether you concur
consciously. A note that it may contain errors does not absolve from
presenting facts and truths. And you cannot use it as a pass time in
telling you read or do not read etc. A matter is written in public where
public participation must be expected in a fair manner, unlike your GURU
(and you only wrote it with respect and nothing I add more than what you
said but you pretend as if it is not.). So your write up above is
frivolous. Thank You K R IRS 11621 NB You should have thought before you
wrote "IRS  egoist." Again Thanks.