Respected Mr.  Rajaram Krishnamoorthy IRS ,
I have stored your mail writing so.
You want me  to reproduce? You want another quarrel  again?
Kindly read your old postings where you have mentioned my postings are standard
1 level.  Am I mad to write imaginary things ?
Ok . Now you have stated you have not written. Do you agree? Again do not write
I wrote so.
 Womenish part I did not read since I mark your mail to spam. You wrote so as
stated ? Is it Dharmam to write so? Shall I write you are womenish? Kindly do
not start a war again. Sincerely,Gopala Krishnan

    On Tuesday, 15 June, 2021, 02:08:27 pm IST, Rajaram Krishnamurthy