Pranam
An American shows us the way and we are giving excuses . Of course Indian
vedas and culture is still surviving attracting so many, not because of the
discriminative Indian People including Brahmins of India who did not act in
any manner,installing fear in the hearts of the rest, dare to approach us ,
for our wisdom. But because the root of vedam is an inverted Tree with
branches and the roots and leaves spread over , in the hands of the real
lovers of this way of life. Find word doc attached. Down load and read
calmly and express your anguish Thank you K R IRS 8721